SECURE YOUR CREAMFIELDS 2017 TICKET
For just £20 deposit you can secure your ticket for Creamfields 2017 today with our Deposit Scheme. It’s simple – just 5 steps to making sure you’re down the front this August.
- Pay just £20 to secure your ticket. Once you’ve paid the first £20, the following payments will be taken from your card on the agreed dates each month
- Check your payment dates on the table below
- Check how much much each payment will be on the table below
- Make sure you have enough cash in your account when it’s due
If the card payment fails you may lose your ticket, make sure you’ve got enough in your account to cover the payment
- Make sure the card you first used is still valid. Payment is taken from the card you first used to secure your ticket. If your card has expired or you have lost or cancelled it, we won’t be able to take the next payment and you could lose your ticket. Please contact your ticket agent directly before the next payment is due if this is the case. You can contact Ticketmaster Customer Services / Skiddle Customer Services / Festicket Customer Services / See Tickets Customer Services / Ticketline Customer Services
Please note that it can sometimes take up to 3 days after the above dates for your payment to process. If it has still not come out of your account after this time please contact your ticket agent directly.
OUR CURRENT DEPOSIT SCHEME