Dreamfields 2018 is now on sale – offering a wide range of boutique accommodation options.
Are you after an easy and posh option with no stress, no tent to lug around and not a portaloo in sight!? Then staying in Dreamfields is the perfect campsite for you to glam up or wind down.
Check out the array of different accommodation options available at this year’s Creamfields…
Please note that some of the Tents from previous years have now moved to the separate Pre-Pitch & Party area.
Your experience will include:
- Your choice of Dreamfields Accommodation
- Private Dreamfields campsite
- Free Car Park Pass (1 per 2 guests)
- Campsite Reception, manned 24 Hour
- Proper Toilets & Showers
- Pamper tent
- Phone Charging hub (at extra cost)
Festival Tickets are not included in your accommodation price, and must be booked separately. Everyone staying in your Dreamfields accommodation must have a 2, 3 or 4 day Creamfields Camping ticket (Standard, Bronze, Silver or Gold) to gain entry.
The Dreamfields Campsite is open from Thursday 23rd until Mon 27th August. You can only use your accommodation for the 2, 3 or 4 days specified by your festival camping ticket(s).
For Questions or Accessibility requirements – please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call VIP Nation on +44 (0)207 009 3484 before booking.
To sign up to our mailing list to get info on new camping options and ticket release updates click here.
All images are of expected delivered accommodations – but please be advised final products are subject to some minor changes (for example in furniture colouring or exact layout) depending on exact availability. Anyone beyond the advertised capacity will not be permitted to stay in the structures.
VIP Nation and Creamfields are solely responsible for delivering the package. T&C’s for entry to Creamfields can be found here www.creamfields.com/terms
- Dreamfields is an 18s and over service and will be operating the Challenge 21 scheme with wristbands given to customers once they have provided satisfactory proof of age.
- You can only use your accommodation for the 2, 3 or 4 days specified by your festival camping ticket(s).
- Sorry, no gazebos can be brought in.
- If you have accessibility requirements please call us on 0207 009 3484 before booking.
- We will require a £50 refundable deposit upon check in.
- If you have any questions regarding Dreamfields camping please contact VIP Nation – email@example.com or call +44 (0)207 009 3484.
- Everyone staying in your Dreamfields accommodation must have a festival ticket to gain entry.
All images are of expected delivered accommodations – but please be advised final products are subject to some minor changes (for example in furniture colouring or exact layout) depending on exact availability.