Creamfields is located in Daresbury, Cheshire in the North West of England near to Liverpool and Manchester.
The routes to Creamfields will be clearly signposted to help avoid traffic snarl ups and ensure everyone gets maximum time at the festival and minimum time on the motorway.
If you follow the dedicated Creamfields signs to the festival you will get to the site quicker. We advise you to not use sat-nav systems as there will be road closures in place around the festival site.
Full directions to the festival site will be coming soon but here’s some useful travel times to help you plan your journey.
Advance booking your parking is available through Ticketmaster only and you can add this to your booking (if you have purchased your festival ticket with Ticketmaster), your parking pass will then be posted to you along with your festival ticket.
If you have already received your ticket, then it works out cheaper for you to pay for parking on the day.
- 4 Day Camping (£15 pre book) / £20 on the day)
- 3 & 2 Day Camping (£10 pre book / £15 on the day)
- Day Ticket Holders (£10 on the day)
Free parking is included in your package for all Gold & Silver ticket holders and all those who have booked Dreamfields camping.
- Birmingham – 1hr 31min / 81.2 miles
- Bournemouth -4hr 22min / 247 miles
- Bristol – 2hr 48min / 162.7 miles
- Cardiff – 3hr 16min / 183.1 miles
- Chester – 24min / 18.1 miles
- Edinburgh – 4hr 7min / 219.7 miles
- Glasgow – 3hr 48min / 217.9 miles
- Newcastle – 2hr 58min / 164 miles
- Leeds – 1hr 14min / 62.8 miles
- Liverpool – 31min / 19.6 miles
- London – 3hr 40min / 195.4 miles
- Manchester – 39min / 26 miles
- Manchester Airport – 25min / 18.8 miles
- Nottingham – 1hr 51min / 88.1 miles
- Preston – 47min / 35.4 miles
- Swansea – 3hr 51min / 167.9 miles