ADDRESS / TIMINGS
This event will take place in Finsbury Park, London, N4 2DF
Saturday 25th May 2019
The event will be open from 13:00hrs and close 22:30hrs and last entry is 19:00hrs
Sunday 26th May 2019
The event will be open from 13:00hrs and close 22:00hrs and last entry is 19:00hrs
IMPORTANT CUSTOMER INFO
- There are no lockers or cloakrooms available at Steel Yard London
- Only 1 bag no bigger than an A4 piece of paper is permitted on site
- No Food or Drink can be brought into the event. One sealed 500ml or less plastic bottle of water or soft drink permitted. One completely empty plastic bottle acceptable. Any liquid in an unsealed plastic bottle gets poured away. No Glass allowed on site.
- There are no pass outs at Steel Yard London
* Free water taps inside the event
There will be an array of Food and Drink concessions on site serving everything from beers, wine, cocktails to Caribbean, Chinese, Vegan and Artisan food so enjoy some alfresco dining.
There will be a cash point available inside the event. Cash, Card and contactless (including Apple & Google Pay) payments acceptable on Bars.
Saturday 25th May 2019 – Bars will open from 13:00hrs – 22:15hrs
Sunday 26th May 2019 – Bars will open from 13:00hrs – 21.45hrs
The event site will be in the south end of Finsbury Park itself.
In London, Transport for London (TFL) has a policy in place that bans passengers from drinking alcohol or carrying open containers of alcohol on public transport – this includes buses, trams, tubes and Docklands Light Railway (DLR)
A frequent overground rail service operates to/from King’s Cross and Moorgate stations and Finsbury Park station.
Finsbury Park Station is served by high frequency services on both the Victoria and Piccadilly Lines
Manor House Station is served by the Piccadilly Line
At the end of the show Finsbury Park station will be very busy so please be patient and follow instructions from station staff and event stewards.
Bus routes 4, 19, 29, 106, 141, 153, 210,236, 253, 254, 259, 279, 341,W3, W7, N19, N29, N253, N279 all service Finsbury Park or Manor House. However, due to the event, diversions will be in place and different stops will be served.
For up to date travel advice please go to www.tfl.gov.uk
There are no car park facilities at Finsbury Park and we strongly advise against traveling by car. There are also no drop-off points and no pay and display bays available in this area. Again we strongly advise against traveling by car.
Please note there will be increased security measures at the show and stringent searches will be in place. Music starts at 1pm we ask all customers to be patient for this process, the Police, Dogs and Security are there keep YOU safe.
- Drug detection dogs will be in operation at the event, if they indicate that you have or may have been in contact with an illegal substance you may be refused admission. If you are found to be in possession of any illegal items, you may be arrested as we cooperate fully with the Metropolitan Police
- Manned CCTV is in operation
- Please note Finsbury Park is in a residential area and we ask customers to respect the neighbours when leaving the site and also please use litter bins provided
This is an 18’s and over event only and Challenge 21 is in operation, if you’re lucky enough to look under 21 you will be asked for valid (IN DATE) Photo ID. Management reserve the right to refuse admission.
Please ensure you bring acceptable forms of valid ID, these are:-
- An in date photographic driver’s licence or provisional licence,
- A valid passport (not a photocopy). Out of date passports will NOT be accepted.
- A Proof of Age Standards Scheme Card (showing the PASS hologram) more information here.
- An in date Armed Forces Photo ID Card.
- A national photo identity card issued by country of origin (other than the United Kingdom)
WELFARE & LOST PROPERTY
If you have any concerns about welfare issues experienced and caring staff are on hand to provide confidential advice about drugs, alcohol, substances formally known as ‘legal highs’, sexual health and general assistance, counselling and advice for anything that is troubling you.
For lost property please speak to a member of staff at the event. If you are contacting us after the event about Lost Property please email [email protected] with as much information as possible about your property.
Lost property emails will be picked up from Tuesday 28th may.
We are doing all we can to keep you safe and sound at Steel Yard Festival and we review and improve our security operation continually through the festival season.
Remember we do not allow bags larger than A4 into the arena and allow plenty of time to pass through our security checks. To find out more click here.
For further details on road closures, show dates/times, contact information and security details, please click here.